As an admin you can view your employees time cards as well as made edits. Employees and managers can request edits to their timecards if the admin enables the feature (Settings --> Account Settings).
Employee edits will go to managers assigned as well as admins. The edits will be pending approvals on your dashboard. As soon as a pending approval is acted on it will disappear from both the admin and manager dashboard. You will also get email notifications that a pending approval is ready to act on. You can turn notifications off by visiting your Profile (Upper right hand corner).
You can also setup employees to not need approval to edit. Visit their profile for the option (Employees --> View --> Edit).
- Log Into Buddy Punch's Dashboard via https://app.buddypunch.com as an administrator or manager. (note that manager's will only see the timecards of the employees that they are assigned to)
- Click on "Time Cards" in the top navigation.
- The system defaults to the current pay period, however you can select whatever pay period you'd like:
- You can view or make changes as you need to. Note that managers can either be given view or approval access to timecards (approval means they can make changes). If you are a manager and do not have the ability to make changes please contact your administrator.
- If you wish to export time you can either use the Export button on the "Time Cards" page or use the "Reports" navigation drop down for several reporting options.